About Cream Energy Group
Cream Energy Group (CEG) started out as a small business in Drayton Valley, Alberta. In 2016 we moved to a larger office and shop to facilitate our expanding customer base.
In 2017 we added Instrument Mechanical, Electrical, Rental, and Automation divisions to better serve our customers. This included a new office with over 17,000 sq/ft of office, parts, and shop space.
CEG specializes in many services to provide convenient and efficient customer service to our clients. Boasting a team of qualified staff, below are some of the services we offer.
Mechanical & Millwright Services
Compression Services & Maintenance
Electrical & Instrumentation Services
Generator & Electrical Rentals
Field Operators Services
Preventative Maintenance Scheduling
Plant Expansions & Upgrades
Picker Services & Rental – Engine Swaps
Our Project Management Team is committed to completing construction projects with an emphasis on HSE, quality and service standards; utilizing our comprehensive Project Management and Quality Management System (QMS), Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) procedures and strategic cost controls. This ensures we deliver to our clients’ expectations.
- Commercial / Industrial: Construction / Maintenance
- Gas plants & Oil batteries – Grassroots & expansion projects
- Compressor Packages
- Well pads / Well sites
- Generator installation / Power plants
- Modular & skid construction
- Commissioning & startup – CEG has a commissioning team we could provide for facility shutdowns, turnarounds and start ups.
- Automation – Full Scope of experience
- Co-Gen – Projects up to 5 MG
- Facility Operations
- Burner maintenance and upgrades – we can bring your burners to compliance!